The Hotel is located at the foot of the imposing mountains of Machu Picchu and along the Vilcanota River, in the heart of bohemian Machupicchu Pueblo, better known as Aguas Calientes, at Avenida Pachacuteq 805 (Main Street), Machu Picchu district, province Urubamba, Cusco region. References:
The population of Machupicchu is small and everything is relatively close, only to visit the archaeological complex have to take the bus to take him 30 minutes to the Inca citadel.
- 35 minutes from the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu
- 5 minutes from the railway station of Aguas Calientes
- 5 minutes from the bus station to Machu Picchu
- 5 minutes from the Plaza Manco Capac (main square of Aguas Calientes)
- 10 minutes from the Hot Springs
Ver La Cabaña Machu Picchu en un mapa más grande